To allow scholars the time to reflect on and prepare submissions, we have laid out some general themes for future issues. We are also interested in following themes and ideas that emerge from the dialogues that develop and encourage comments and suggestions.
We encourage a variety of digital formats that encompass:
- Scholarly Articles (2,000 to 8,000 words)
- Community Service Projects (2,000 to 8,000 words)
- Images and other (new) media
- Personal Reflections (500 to 1,500 words)
- Diverse submissions such as presentations, poetry, interviews, videos, etc.
Possible Thematic Areas
- Open Educational Resources
- Experiential Learning Case Studies
- Strategies that Promote Student Engagement
- Participatory Learning and the 'Flipped Classroom'
- Other topics of interest to post-secondary educators and educational developers