Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The electronic file format of text materials should be MS Word, RTF, OpenOffice 2.0 or plain text. Please note that if accepted (and after any revisions), the file will be converted to HTML and PDF for online publication.
- All written submissions are to be in plain English (colloquial and regional-term free), and be subjected to an English (Canadian) spell check prior to submission.
- Use the American Psychological Association (APA) format as the basis for references. The rest of the submission should be in plain text (unformatted).
- The title page should contain the submission title, author(s) name, position/affiliation, institution, address, phone number, email address, as well as a 100–250 word abstract and a list of 4–12 keywords.
- The author(s) name(s) should not appear in the original submission (except on the title page).
- Labelled tables, graphs, images, and illustrations are to be placed at the appropriate places within the body of the submission with suitable titles and subtitles. If colour or grayscale images are used, they should be tested on a black and white printer to ensure legibility when downloaded.
- Citations, and suggested sources should be placed at the end of the submission.