The Transformative Dialogues: Teaching and Learning Journal Review Board consists of members with a focus on teaching and learning with multidisciplinary relevance.
Our Review Board members all have appropriate characteristics from the following list:
- Affiliation with a learning-focused institution of higher education;
- Professional membership, commitment to professional discipline and continuous improvement;
- Terminal credentials, such as Red Seal, MFA, PhD, EdD, or other, including professional designations, technical qualifications and/or extensive experience;
- Publications, Conference Presentations, Shows, Performances, Installations, Projects, and other reflective scholarly works, particularly in international venues;
- Evidence relating to professionalism of teaching and learning